As a founding partner of Denham & Britt, LLP, I have dedicated my career exclusively to the practice of family law. Because of this, I am Certified by the State Bar of California as a Family Law Specialist, a title that shows my commitment to the practice of the law by increasing my knowledge so I can deliver a high standard of professional service to my clients. It’s important to me that we are a good fit for each other. This is why I offer a free 30-minute consultation.
I was born in Massachusetts and moved to San Diego as a teenager. After graduating from Point Loma High School where I was a cheerleader, I went on to earn my Bachelor’s Degree from San Diego State University. After graduation I was a Property and Casualty insurance agent before going to law school. I attended California Western School of Law where I earned my Juris Doctor in 2004. I honed my family law skills over five years of working exclusively alongside Top Rated Certified Family Law Specialists at Hargreaves & Taylor, LLP before venturing out on my own and then partnering with Jennifer Britt.
My philosophy is to educate you on your rights. Once you are armed with that information, we, as a team will determine the best course of action for your case, whether that is to try and reach an agreement or to litigate, if that is most appropriate.
I was a competitive bodybuilder when I was younger and I stay active by weight training, running half-marathons and recently started yoga. I married my loving and supportive husband on the beach in Coronado and helped raise his two sons who are both grown and living on their own.
State Bar Admissions
- State Bar of California
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association – Executive Board member
- Co-Chair San Diego Family Law Bar Association Spring Seminar 2017
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- Volunteer Temporary Judge/Settlement Attorney
- Member of San Diego County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service
- Member of San Diego County Bar Association Modest Means panel
- Graduate of San Diego Family Law College of Trial and Advocacy program
- Italian American Bar Association of San Diego
- The Wiley W. Manuel award for Pro Bono Legal services
- B.A. History, San Diego State University
- J.D., California Western School of Law
Put my deep experience and client-focused approach to the test to handle your San Diego divorce. Schedule a free, 30-minute consultation with me today.