Family law became my passion after my daughter was born and I began raising her as a single parent. I wanted to become an experienced and caring advocate for individuals negotiating the family law system.
Having been through the family court system myself, I have the ability to advise my clients in a much more meaningful, empathetic, informative and straightforward way.
I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in Political, Legal and Economic Analysis from Mills College in Oakland, CA in 1993 and my Juris Doctor degree from Hastings College of Law in San Francisco in 1996.
I began practicing law In 1998 and I’ve been focused solely on family law litigation in San Diego since 2002. I became a Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California in 2009 in order to provide even deeper expertise and advice to the San Diego families I work with.
The child in me still loves going to Disneyland. I enjoy going to the San Diego Zoo and spending time at the beach and the pool. I love to read, cook and walk with friends (and even sometimes my daughter!).
State Bar Admissions
- State Bar of California
Federal Bar Admissions
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- B.A., Political, Legal and Economic Analysis, Mills College
- J.D., Hastings College of Law
Put my deep experience and client-focused approach to the test to handle your San Diego divorce. Schedule a free, 30-minute consultation with me today.